.In 2020, we sold the studio at 104 Duncan St, Braidwood, NSW and consolidated all our operations in Canberra at 95 Sherbrooke St, Ainslie, ACT 2602. We are now fully equipped for etching, relief printing and silkscreen editioning and the occasional workshops in most aspects of printmaking (by arrangement). Just email Basil at email@example.com.
Several hundred artists over the last 35 years have enjoyed working with my printers and me in a professional environment where your needs come first. We run workshops throughout Australia by invitation and in Greece. Covid-willing.
- 1 x Hilton Tooling motorised press (bed size 1.7 x 1.0m)
- 1 x Merlarue etching press
- 2 x Rollaco presses – located on Skopelos, Greece, for workshops each year
- A modern silkscreen vacuum table and exposure facilities for screens.
- A separate sunny workroom for workshops and residencies
- Light box, aquatint room, fume cupboard and drying racks.
Visiting artists may use the studios by arrangement and have access to etching and aquatint facilities and the presses at a negotiated rate. Basil can also be available at an hourly or daily rate to assist, by appointment.